Plasma Spray Coating
Plasma spray coating is the most flexible process out of all the thermal spray processes. Basically, it is the spraying of molten or heat-softened material onto a surface to provide a coating. The utilization of the powerful plasma spray coating technology can facilitate the spraying of almost any ceramic, cermet or metal onto a wide variety of materials with exceptional bond strength as well as a minimal distortion of the substrate.
Advantages of Plasma Spray Coating produced by our company
Realize seamless combination of tungsten and copper. Compared with traditional brazing, the bonding strength between tungsten and copper is high, and the contact area, resistance and heat dissipation are more uniform, which greatly improves the product performance. Therefore, our Thermal spraying electrode has a good service life.
Weilai new materials use high-performance tungsten electrodes to ensure good arcing performance and ablation resistance, and provide a variety of rare earth doped tungsten electrodes for selection!
● Resistance to wear, corrosion, abrasion, heat, oxidization and electricity
● Rich experience in customized processing.
● We can accept customer samples or drawings for production.
● We can respond to customer needs and improve the nozzle to increase its service life.
● We are happy to provide semi-finished products with seamless tungsten copper bonding.